7.26.2008

Photo Booth Project

Lately I really been having these ideas to build my own photo booth. I just love the old and classic look of the photos. I also love the snap shot quality they have and they are so much fun. I love the time and space relationship and the infinite possibilities of moments captured.



so first I been looking at as many pictures as I can find so that I can figure out exactly how the lighting and the distance works and all that stuff. next I'm trying to figure out if I should build an actual booth or do something digitally. not sure yet ....still a work in progress. my first idea was a large cardboard box painted white inside with a hole for the camera and it set up on a tripod. then have a chair inside where the person sit s and will have the shutter release cord.






0 comments: